Friday, January 2, 2015

Two Days Later

Yes, I know. It's more than two days since my last post. But I took the pictures two days after my last post, to document my progress.

Prepare to be amazed. (I still am, looking at these pictures.)

Living room:



Dining room:
 
 
 
Kitchen (biggest shocker of all):
 
 
And Sam's room (this was a big project involving moving a second bookcase into his room so Lego objects have display space and also removing the child-installed Lego carpeting)(Also you can't see it in this picture but he made his own bed and I left it):
 


And these, so you don't think I'm a superwoman who not only has an exquisitely clean house but also has time to photograph it:



Basement craft area, recently rearranged to accommodate Kate's perpetual motion engine of making things.

A limited shot of the master bedroom. It's a good day since the laundry is piled at the end of the bed rather than on the bed.

Kate's room, aka, Serentiy Now!
Actually now this room has been cleaned and I have an organization plan for the American Girl Doll things. I should scamper up there and take a picture before it gets trashed again.

 
So there you have it. I put my money where my mouth was, or, more accurately, spent my time where my aggravation was, and I'm pleased with the results. Or at least the results as they looked when I took the pictures.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment