Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Ugly Frames

{draft from 1/29/12}
If you hang around pinterest at all, and like any type of vintage/country/antique/thrift/DIY style, you have to have seen empty frames. I did that empty frame/ornament one - sort of - for Christmas but forgot to take a picture of it.
When I dropped off a bunch of stuff at Savers, they gave me a coupon for $3 off a $10 purchase so I found $11 worth of frames to play with and paint.
I pulled them apart, painted, sanded, painted more, and finally used the last two for this on the shelf in our room:

The green/yellow one is on the left, with some map in it. The black one I set up (empty) to frame the L.
The oval one was for this pinterest project.
{before}
{continuing 11/14/13}
I had this hanging on the front door for awhile and now it's in the basement in the garden of abandoned projects. But I found this draft of a post and thought "yay, a post with no effort."

Have you had a pin-success?

No comments:

Post a Comment