Sunday, November 6, 2011

Shelf



I know. Try not to faint. The shelf is up. I'm going to have to figure out if I want another candy jar for the shells or if they'll both be canning jars.


Decisions, decisions.


As much as I like it I keep thinking, another thing to collect dust.


And obviously the shiny towel ring to the right, closer to the sink, is gonna have to be switched.


Alright - so what else is on that list? oh stink! This shelf isn't even on the list. But there's two books there I forgot about that I can read. The crib sheet quilt is pieced and layered; the pieces of the Christmas quilt are cut out; the bedroom furniture was painted and constructed; and I think I'm going to let go of the ruffly tree skirt but maybe not.

1 comment:

  1. i love how it looks. you did a great job. you could take the shiny towel ring and spray paint it. it is only a temporary fix but saves money for a little bit.

    ReplyDelete