Wednesday, August 31, 2011

What I Did on my Summer Vacation

I guess technically what I did on my Summer Vacation was to take pictures of what my family was doing . . . so here's What We Did on our Summer Vacation:


:: learned to play cribbage



::hit golf balls off the dock





::transported a large number of nerf and water guns across state lines



::jumped off boats



::went to fireworks




::convinced Kate it was OK to go fast in the boat




::looked at the baby loon




::roasted marshmallows (and peeps) with cousins





::went to the ocean




::gave assorted people a pie in the face


::went to the fair



::ate fried Snickers at the fair





::visited the beaver dam




::let Sam play with the point-and-shoot on "hikes"






::celebrated my in-laws' 40th wedding anniversary



::celebrated Kate's 5th birthday




::skiied outside the wake










Not pictured:










::the pool


::the hailstorm


::the splashpad


::attempts to take a decent picture of the cousins (not a good picture, just a decent one).




So what did you do this summer?


3 comments:

  1. great post, loved all the pictures! Looks like you guys fit in a lot of fun stuff this summer.
    I LOVE the family picture, it is a great one (Christmas card, maybe?)
    And I love how "Cosmo" made it to the Beaver Dam with Kate :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! What a fun summer you had!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word. The facial expressions on Kate in most of these pictures are priceless- a true display of her personality.

    ReplyDelete