Sunday, August 14, 2011

The Best Intentions . . .

I'm making a blueberry buckle and it smells yummy. I *thought* this afternoon that I would take pictures and share the recipe because the other year when I wanted to make it in Maine I couldn't find this specific recipe online and I wanted to share the yumminess with the world. But maybe another time. I did make a half-hearted stab at getting the camera out to take a picture before I put it in the oven but alas, the camera was upstairs.

And there was dessert to put in the oven.

We had a lovely, lovely vacation (thanks for asking). I didn't take the camera to Funworld (huge step for me, to go have fun and not make it about taking pictures). There was something else we did that I didn't take pictures of but I can't think of it right now.

Oh right. Blueberry picking.

My timer just went off so this post is finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment