Monday, June 27, 2011

Real Moms Guest Post

So, I wanted the injera and wot post to post tomorrow but since I don't know what day it is, I posted it this morning. ha.

Today I have a guest post over at Simple Mel. I met her years and years ago, in another life, when I was roommates in Derry with her cousin and I was teaching at Calvary Christian School. Then a couple years ago (2? or 3?), a friend in Hudson invited me to a playgroup she was running and Melissa was there - with two adorable little girls. We reconnected and even though neither of us does the playgroup anymore, we stay in touch on facebook.

Head over there to read my confessions of being a "real" mom with a messy house and kids who have their own ideas about what to wear. There's several real mom posts you can catch up on and then you can stick around for awhile reading her archives about her new baby and homeschooling. Plus she's looking for a few more moms to finish out the summer; contact her to participate.

No comments:

Post a Comment