Friday, February 11, 2011

Stumble

My sister, who got me hooked on alchemy this past summer, recently mentioned stumble. I'd read a few posts where ohamanda posted her stumble finds but hadn't checked into it. Takes a sister's recommendation to sell me on something, I guess.

It (like alchemy) is highly addictive. And fun. And . . . well, yes. A big time-waster. I say to myself, "two more stumble clicks and then I have to stop," but I "like" 3 out of every 4 sites I stumble upon.

Maybe I should be pickier.

Some favorites from this past week:

1. Cookies 'n Cream Oreo Fudge Brownies - I would have unglued my butt from the sofa to make these last night if I'd had ice cream in the house.

2. Bembo's Zoo - I'm saving this to show Kate on a day when she's jumping out of her skin. I think it'll make her laugh.

3. 100 Essential Reads - There are several on here that I've read . . . yay. The "to read" list is long enough.

4. Cake Batter Pancakes - So wrong and yet so right . . .

5. Easter Eggs - totally would have done with pink for Valentine's Day except we don't have any balloons.

I know, a house with no ice cream or balloons? What's wrong with us?

And the best thing Stumble has given me is Cluck. Cluck. Sew. I already have 2 disappearing 9-patch quilts to show you, inspired by her.

No comments:

Post a Comment