Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Snow

It snowed once when I was at BJU. It was my freshman year and I was "dating" John-John Franks, who I had purchased in the XK guy auction.

I guess I could do a post on the guy auction. Maybe later.

It was a Saturday. John-John and I were in the Student Center so I wonder if we had lunch at the Snack Shop (he was a town student). I don't know. I do remember having a snowball fight with Basilean (his society) there in the student center "mall" and hiding around the corner near the Concert Center (now Stratton Hall) and then . . .

you guessed it.

We got in trouble for throwing snowballs (select one of the following):
a. on front campus
b. in a co-ed situation
c. at all.

Then we went to the stadium and there were masses of people there having a huge snowball fight where apparently that behavior was allowed. It could not have lasted too long since there was only about 2" of snow anyway.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you got in trouble for throwing snow balls!! What a bummer!

    ReplyDelete