Sunday, January 23, 2011

Already?

Seeing as how last year's goal (I think of them as goals because I've had such failures with resolutions in the past) didn't get accomplished, I'm amazed that I get to show you this this soon.

Before:




King-sized bed. No head board.

Mulfinger linocut.

After I put it on my list, I thought maybe I should mention it to Craig.

Since he'd be building it and all.

He was very gung-ho about the whole thing, sketching and measuring





and building






I meant to take a picture of it in the basement, painted, before we moved it, to complete this little montage, but I didn't.

Preliminary after picture. I want to take one similar to the before, with natural light (maybe I'll have the fan in the picture that time), but now I'm waiting for the above-bed art to be ready.
It will not be a Mulfinger. That will have to find a new home.


1 comment:

  1. It looks great! I love it when they get on board with our projects :) Goes soooo much faster. It really makes a huge difference. Good job!

    ReplyDelete