Thursday, December 2, 2010

December Photo Project

I saw this on Alina's blog and thought I'd sign up . . . although I'm always hesitant to say I'm "starting" anything because if I don't finish then I'll feel the shame of people knowing that I quit. It's better to just not do anything, you know?

But, I'm on day 85 of P90. So that's gone well, even though I didn't admit for a few weeks that I was really doing it.

The December Photo Project is being hosted by View From the Prairie Box. You'll find DPP links there.

Just typing this now, I'm thinking, what have I gotten myself into?

Anyway, here's my first picture:




His arm hurt so much after his flu shot that he needed to stay home for the afternoon.
"Buddy," I said, trying to trick him, "do a cartwheel for Kate."

"I can't," he replied. "There's all this stuff on the floor (there was) and my arm hurts from my shot."
Phooey. It was worth a try.
Here he is checking out one of his birthday presents, a telescope from my parents.

2 comments:

  1. Oh girl, now you are getting me sucked into something else :). I'm going to do it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the picture. I have such a cute nephew!

    ReplyDelete