Saturday, December 11, 2010

December 11

I feel like the whole point of the December Photo Project is being lost here because I don't have the good camera and I'm just shooting a picture and not making it artistic or anything.


Sam and Kate on Saturday afternoon.
Sam wore (by his own announced decision) his pajamas all day.
They were playing Maternational together and then for some reason Kate had to do something by herself (accompanied by lots of giggles) and Sam ran in circles around her.
click.

2 comments:

  1. I never got on board because I knew I would never keep up! At least you are making the effort and have some fun/funny pictures with memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You crack me up! It's so what I would do if I tried something like DPP! I would just be taking random pics of anything really and posting them. And besides I am really really terrible at taking decent pics. It's like I have a disease or something!

    ReplyDelete