Friday, December 10, 2010

December 10

Sam wanted a costume party for his birthday.



Here's Jango Fett painting a mask (the best costume-themed activity I could come up with).


I guess this is the hot thing right now. He got a drum set, too, which is good; he and Kate can jam together.
I seriously whipped up that shirt at 2:00 that afternoon. I didn't sew around the edges in case he didn't wear it and I could maybe pull off the number (I imagine that it would not come off, even thought when used on something you'd want it to last on, like a quilt, it pulls off and doesn't hold).

I felt bad because this party wasn't super-elaborate like most of his other parties have been, but he had such a good time with his buddies and that's what matters.

1 comment:

  1. looks like a great time for Sam. He's so sweet, he wouldn't care how simple or elaborate it was. Cupcakes look yummy!

    ReplyDelete