Thursday, October 21, 2010

Perfect Ten



Me, pondering the future. Craig pondering . . . the present? What he paid for the ring?*



I had big ambitions to scan some of our wedding photos so they'd look all neat and I'd look all tech-aware and all that. But I didn't get around to it.



So here's a glimpse of some of them, as seen through the lens of my camera.




*The professional pictures were taken by Wade K. Ramsey and are copyrighted by him.






Kate concerned about where the baby is. No comment that I look pretty or the dress is nice or anything. Just, 'where's the baby?' (most likely meaning herself).



Is this type of shot still taken? It's kind of cheesy, the bride with the groomsmen and the groom with the bridesmaids.



I admit that most of my favorite shots are candids. I love this one, just after the ceremony ended and we're heading down the aisle.

One piece of wedding advice I read a lot was to pay for a good photographer because the pictures are what lasts. On the one hand I totally agree; I don't' have tangible things from that day any more but I do have the album. On the other hand, the album stays in its box and I don't think anyone's looked at it for a good 4 years.

And of course, the most tangible thing that's survived the last 10 years is my wonderful, amazing husband.

Love you honey! Happy Anniversary. Here's to many, many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment