Friday, October 29, 2010

Here's the Plan

It's only a 2-day plan. My parents are coming, so tonight is lamb stew and tomorrow is chicken milano. An old "family favorite" that I remember my dad making when I was little and my mom was sick.

So after Saturday night, I have no plan. It exhausts me to to think of things to eat. On the one hand, there's my children, who eat nothing; on the other, my parents, who eat everything (These leftovers in the back of your fridge? Sure, I'll eat 'em. Weird.).

I am open to suggestions. What should we have for supper next week?

2 comments:

  1. "Meatbop" soup? Bring them to FFF and let them roast their own hot dog. Grilled steak tips, roasted potatoes and green beans is what I'm in the mood for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking soup too. Maybe the Cooking light baked potatoe one? Or throw a sauce on and have pasta!

    ReplyDelete