Friday, July 30, 2010

Summertime

Summer has been busy and lazy.

I've been thinking and learning and reading and praying.

We've been at the lake.

Sam went to two back-to-back weeks of VBS.

I started a few blog posts and ran out of steam/focus/words/energy and saved them. For "later."

The laundry has launched a major assault to take over this house and has almost won a few times.

I've been playing with my new camera and would like to post some pictures of either a. fun events or b. cool shots of people or things I took while playing with the camera.

But you will have to wait for that. I'm tired.

1 comment:

  1. that's what summer is supposed to be. busy and lazy. miss your posts, but think you should continue playing with your new camera and laking it. we'll be here when you get back.

    ReplyDelete