Summer has been busy and lazy.
I've been thinking and learning and reading and praying.
We've been at the lake.
Sam went to two back-to-back weeks of VBS.
I started a few blog posts and ran out of steam/focus/words/energy and saved them. For "later."
The laundry has launched a major assault to take over this house and has almost won a few times.
I've been playing with my new camera and would like to post some pictures of either a. fun events or b. cool shots of people or things I took while playing with the camera.
But you will have to wait for that. I'm tired.
Sunday, July 11, 2010
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
Top Ten Reasons I have not had a blog post in a while (and probably won't very often for the next few weeks):
1. I had a baby (OK, that wasn't me, but I'm so happy for this former student & current friend).
2. I have had to hand-wash a lot of dishes because
3. I'm in Maine.
4. We went to see the largest globe in the world.
5. We got Kate a backpack at the L. L. Bean store in Freeport.
6. We were visiting with Craig's brother's family.
7. I am working on my lessons for VBS.
8. I read two really good books.
9. Every few days we take a boat ride to "the Foot" for candy for the kids.
10. I fell down the stairs and got a big scrape on my arm & bruise on my knee.
Now. Head over to ohamanda for more lists. The pool/beach/dishes/dinner can wait.