Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Lately

Lately, I have not been feelin' the blog. Actually, I haven't been feelin' much of anything.

And by feelin' I mean motivation to do something/anything.

I have been feeling almost-overwhelming amounts of lethargy, uselessness, and anxiety.

I guess to be honest, it's not incessant. It comes and goes in waves. It's not unbearable. I'm not immobilized by it.

I know. I know, I know, I know.

I know I have it good. I know God's sustaining grace and goodness. I know I don't have to live by my feelings.

But still. This is what I feel. I get sick of battling and wish I could just be "normal."

2 comments:

  1. "normal" is all relative! You are a wonderful mother and wife! Your kiddos and husband are blessed to have such a caring and loving mother and wife in their lives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I go through stages of feeling this way too. I get in a funk and can't get out of it sometimes. I will pray for you Sarah!

    ReplyDelete