Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

Right now it's smelling pretty good here as my husband is making veal marsala. He went out this morning and got flowers; then he swung by Dunkin' Donuts for a huge blueberry muffin that he grilled for me. Yum. I haven't had a grilled muffin in awhile. Sam was very eager to have some of it (I guess he said to Craig, "that's really big. Do you think she can eat all of it?" I find that very cute and endearing and sweet. And funny. Even when it's about me, it's about them.), so I shared.

Craig had a card for me ("I already had the card," he clarified) that he chose because "it looked like something that could be scrapbooked." He's so cute. And thoughtful. And a lot of other things that I won't get into because you would be embarrassed.

I have been very tired all week since I got back from scrapbooking. I would like to have more blog posts and update you all on what's going on. Or at least the eating fiasco that was our visit in PA. It may or may not happen.

Don't worry, my kids are still picky. They still whine about anything offered, "I don't like that" punctuated by the slight semantic difference of "I don't want that.

I talked on Skype with my mother, a woman I did not truly appreciate until I had children myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment