My friend Melissa does these top ten Tuesdays so I thought I'd try one out. You can join in, too by going here.
My Top Ten Restaurants (I told you this was coming) - in no particular order because that would take me too long to try to sort out.:
1. Bugaboo Creek - we live near it and the kids like it.
2. Windows on the Water (Kpt, ME) - we ate there the night we got engaged. It's gone now.
3. Red Robin - Craig likes the Whiskey River Burger and I like the milkshakes. We don't live near one so when we're visiting my parents we try to eat there several times.
4. 56 Union - on Nantucket. Fabulous Brunch. If we're going to Nantucket, let's go to Fog Island, too.
5. The Common Man - another one near us; fantastic food and formerly fantastic brunch but they don't have the Sunday brunch anymore.
6. Ted's - fried seafood near the lake. Opens this weekend for the season!
7. Federal Jack's (Kpt, ME) - the place we went to make up for Windows on the Water being gone. Now it's a summer tradition to go out there without the children.
8. Giorgio's - another one we actually live near and go to without children.
9. 12 Pine (Peterborough, NH) - chicken burritos. 'Nuff said.
10. Del Rossi's (Dublin, NH) - yum.
I only listed places I've been to more than once or I would have included 2 Amys in Washington DC. Well, I don't know if it's in Washington exactly but it's nearby.
Now I'm hungry.