Sunday, February 7, 2010

Bugaboo Creek

We love Bugaboo Creek. We tried to go there a few weeks ago and there was a 30 minute wait so we didn't. We went last night and called ahead for call-ahead seating even though it was 5:00.

We have no patience.

Both children ate well, although Kate had a short phase of getting up after every bite and walking in a circle around her chair. And it's also very nice to go there now that no one gets hysterical when the moose or buffalo starts talking.

Tonight, Craig made buffalo wings. Apparently, the place he went to have the car inspected had Alton Brown on and he (AB) was making buffalo wings and this inspired Craig. They were very good. I gave the kids chicken nuggets and apples. Kate hid hers under a bowl.

She has a cold and hasn't been eating well.

I have pictures of Sam playing basketball and also some of the bows I've been making so I may get around to posting them. But if you really need some eye candy, go check out my brother-in-law's blog. I mean blart. I just don't know why he doesn't have me listed as a comrade or consort.

1 comment:

  1. I will work on him to add you as a consort. I find it funny that Kate hid her food under a bowl, as if you would never look there.

    ReplyDelete