Sunday, January 31, 2010

Not Me! Monday

I wrote this last night and am posting it today (Monday) but don't know how to change the date of a post from when it's started to when it's posted. I'm sure it's really easy and obvious but I don't know how.

It's that time again . . .




Our playlist in the car does not swing wildly from one extreme (Hermie and Friends) to the other (Dropkick Murphys).

At one point in Saturday's drive, both children in the backseat did not each have a ipod. Because it's OK to be bored, look out the window, and not need electronic media to be entertained.

And I did not learn a new craft activity. I didn't go over to a new friend's house and learn how to make hair bows. I didn't make 10 bows today to send to my niece in South Carolina, even though I need to buy clips to attach to the bows.

I didn't make a super-cute bow holder to send with them (maybe I'll take pictures and post - or not!!).

Sam doesn't frequently say, "this is delicious" about dinner and then 3 minutes later declare some (or all) of what's on his plate inedible (not that he uses those words, but that's the essence).

Kate didn't eat only three cucumber slices for lunch yesterday at the family gathering.

Now, head over to MckMama and see what else has not been going on this week.

1 comment:

  1. Here we go with another blog lesson...

    Right below the frame where you type your post there is a link titled "post options" click that and you can change the date and time to anything. You can also do a date in the future if you want to schedule a post for later to post on its own.

    Hope that makes sense.

    I can't survive in the car without an ipod either.

    ReplyDelete