Monday, January 4, 2010

Layouts

I am not doing a Not Me! Monday this week . . . seriously. I realize saying I'm not doing should mean that I am doing it . . . You can head over to MckMama to see what others haven't done.

Last night, after I went to bed, I thought that I could post my layouts here (since they were such a pivotal part in getting my kids to eat last night), so, here they are:

I did add some ink to the RH page. This is a little too symmetrical for me but I was tired of looking at it.

I love this one. I love the pictures of the pine pitch-encrusted feet and I really like how the page turned out. I hammered the brads to flatten them and sanded the cardstock to give it less of a refined look.

I stamped "blueberry hill" three times and still am not happy with it. oh well. I wanted to be finished with it - this is the culprit of my dinner defection last night.


2 comments: