Sunday, January 3, 2010

I am SO not eating that!

Earlier today:
Craig: What are we having for supper?
Me: Beef, cheese, and noodle bake*
Sam: I am SO not eating that!

So, do I address it right then? It's like 11 in the morning. His attitude could change by supper time.

Or mine could.

It took me WAY longer than it should have to complete a layout and then I wanted to upload my pictures (so people could get right on telling me how great they are) so I didn't brown the beef. Or start the water for the noodles. Or grate the cheese (have I forgotten anything?). So . . . We got takeout (yay!).

*I think this is a dumb name for the dish as it also has carrots in it. And what makes it Beef, Cheese, and Noodle Bake rather than Beefy Noodles with Cheese? Or Cheesy Beef with Noodles? Or just plain Noodle Bake?

S & K both gobbled up chicken nuggets and carrot sticks.

Sam got his way anyway.

1 comment:

  1. Amigos again? You're right! That is a dumb name.

    ReplyDelete