Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

I realized this morning that anything I thought of as a 'resolution' was really just a 'to-do' item. Such as, take my boots to the cobbler.

I spent the morning cleaning the kitchen and living room and contemplating how a new year isn't bringing much change . . . yet.

I also have the idea for a 2009 layout rolling around in my head. My dream for today was for Craig to take Sam ice skating in the afternoon and then I'd scrap while Kate "rested." Craig is working and the skating times are 11:50 - 1:30 so that's not happening.

The layout will have "the best of 2009" - such as Movie of the Year Bolt, Song of the Year "Love Story" (I am sorry but it cracks me up to have two little voices from the back seat singing "marry me Juliet you'll never have to be alone," etc.) . . .

Sam's quote of the year: "Don't look at me like that, Albert Einstein."

Kate's quote of the year: "I'm a big girl, but I'm also a baby."

I haven't thought of much beyond that so it seems like it'll be a pretty lame layout right now.

Also thinking about some best of the decade events . . . I really need to just write these things down so I don't forget. On paper.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment