Sunday, December 6, 2009

Well, it wasn't me . . .



Liz (http://harmonysong.blogspot.com/) suggested I join in on Not Me Mondays (started by MckMama (http://www.mycharmingkids.net/) and she also said she'd show me how to do that fancy trick where you say "If you want to catch up with MckMama, click here" and the word here is a different color and it's the link and you look all tech-savvy and all. I haven't seen her in WEEKS so I'm still copying and pasting links . . . I feel like such a dork.

Or rather, I don't feel like a dork. Not today. I don't do that.

For starters, I didn't start playing around with the background and header on my blog and get frustrated and give up and leave it plain for the last week or so.

I didn't look at my daughter as we're leaving for church and think "she needs something else," go to my scrap table for ribbon, and embellish her. And I didn't think this was such a good idea I've done it twice.

I didn't dress her like this yesterday





because she's just too darn cute and I have fun dressing her up for church. Or Target. Or where ever. [The shirt, sweater, and skirt were all hand-me-downs from my wonderful, stylish, and humble (you had to be there) friend Katey, who in some ways my KateyB is named after. But that's not what this is about.]


I didn't offer my husband glue dots (again from the scrap table) to fix something in his car.


And speaking of him, my husband did not say "that's awesome" when I revealed my craft-bin sorted legos. I didn't actually plan to show it to him, but he was asking for some wheel wells (they have their own compartment).

And I DID NOT prepare this post last night in anticipation of posting as early as possible today . . .

(I'm just going to go ahead and post this now and link up to MckMama later).

6 comments:

  1. I don't know why this is dated yesterday when I posted it today (Monday).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at her in that super cute outfit! I can hardly stand it!

    I have to help a sister out and show you how to do the link thing. You are really going to feel like a dork when I show you how easy it is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It showed up as yesterday because you started it yesterday. It posts from the date and time of when you began to write the post. You can change that, though. sigh...we have some blogging lessons in our near future!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cracked up over you "embellishing" your daughter. I have also offered my hubby glue dots to make "repairs." ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha ha! I am laughing at Liz telling you that you have some blogging lessons to do! Thanks for coming over and commenting on my post. I feel better knowing that you are out there someone sporting your workout gear and not doing a thing more about it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't see anything wrong with fixing the world with crafting! A little embellishment here, a fix-it there... What could be better! Great post!

    ReplyDelete