Monday, December 14, 2009

Not Me! Monday


Welcome to my newest non-happenings. I was just over at MckMama's (who started this) and she doesn't have a not me today, but there's still lots of links there for others. And she's always a good read.

I did not allow my son to stay up late last night and do this:

Or this:

I didn't make the gingerbread from scratch. Or the icing. I wasn't pleasantly surprised that it turned out so well.

Or, I was surprised that it didn't turn out well. How would I word that?

3 comments:

  1. You made the gingerbread, too?! You are crazy!

    I think you can say it either way. I get confused with Not Me! sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, Harmonysong & I were saying over on my blog how tough it is sometimes to say "not me" correctly when you already have a negative in the sentence!

    ~Elizabeth
    http://confessionsfromaworkingmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made that from scratch?? WOW!! I am popping over from Mckmama's blog!! Great to meet you!

    ReplyDelete