Monday, November 30, 2009

Not Me!

I may or may not write about our Thanksgiving. My children were amazingly well behaved (and I am thankful for that!!) and ate, so there's not a whole lot to say there . . .

On to the confessions! See what MckMama is up to here: http://www.mycharmingkids.net/
I was not the one who bought a plastic bead organizer thing (has multiple little dividers in it) for my sons' legos. And I certainly didn't sort the legos into this bin mere minutes after coming home from the store. I would never engage in such a pointless, OCD activity.
And I didn't use the shop vac on my husband's circular saw, making it the cleanest circular saw in America. I mean, what a waste of time! Who does that kind of thing?
And it wasn't I who broke the 2-week streak of no puking in this house by getting a massive migraine and puking.
I also don't keep track of how long it's been since anyone puked in this house.

3 comments:

  1. My mom used to make me put all my Legos in a little carrying case like that when I was a little girl. Maybe that's why I still have them all and they're in good enough shape to pass off to my daughter! You're a smart mommy!

    ~Elizabeth
    http://confessionsfromaworkingmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! LOVE the Lego thing - pointless if your kids are like mine, but love the effort anyway! Something that I would do! teehee

    ReplyDelete
  3. You? have OCD? nah!!!

    Sorry you were sick!! :(

    ReplyDelete