Saturday, November 21, 2009

Not Me Monday

Every once in awhile I check out McMama's blog so thought I'd join in for a Not Me Monday. You can read what she didn't do here. Oh wait, I can't figure out at all how to do that. Try this: http://www.mycharmingkids.net/

I was not the one who gave her 3-yr-old a bag of cry cereal to eat while she didn't sit with me in bed and watch TV while I did not doze . . . or later, when I did not find crumbs in the bed, get the lint roller to clean them up. And then, I didn't proceed to use the lint roller on other surfaces in the room to dust.

I didn't stay up to midnight to watch Alton Brown make gravy after having a migraine all day and sleeping from 5PM- 9PM while my husband (hereafter referred to at Captain Terrific) fed the children dinner and put them to bed.

I was not the one who protested when my daughter wanted to clean up the My Little Ponies because I hadn't finished combing all of the ponies' hair. For that matter, I wasn't the one who collected clips and elastics for the sole purpose of styling said ponies' hair.

2 comments:

  1. I'll show you how to do it next time I'm over!

    "cry" cereal, huh? :)

    Must be the OCD in you with the ponies' hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I feel like this has been an epic fail . . . I spelled MckMama wrong and didn't notice the 'cry' cereal . . . I fell prey to trusting the spell check.

    ReplyDelete